Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blog-A-Palooza

I've been making a conscious effort to write more.  It's not always easy to find the time - remember that "About Me" post, and all the hats I wear?  Just like you, right?  Hard to find time for what you WANT to do in between all you NEED to do.

But writing makes me feel good.  Not as good as masturbating, but I think you get my point.  I get to take things that I think about while I drive, or shower, or vacuum - those mind-blanking tasks that let the brain do a little free-form exploration of it's own depths - and put them down in a coherent fashion.  Of course, I could be completely delusional and be completely incoherent and wouldn't know it unless you told me.  You'd tell me, wouldn't you?

I'm no Nikki Knepper (all hail She Who Came Before, Goddess of Honesty In Parenting!) - I don't expect I'll ever get a book out of being me, and frankly, I don't think I have the same angle of insight as Herself.  I do hope you enjoy my ramblings nontheless, I hope you'll comment when you do - or when you don't.  Keep me honest, gentle reader, and let me know if I'm writing shit. The gods know we have enough shit in our lives to deal with, no need for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment